Sarepa is a lifestyle and travel blog, mostly about living in Colombia, but also about living a travelling life and blogging. My real passion, though, is sharing my experiences in Colombia and teaching people that the misguided stereotypes about the country are old news. Since 2013 I’ve been blogging my heart out, sharing with people why Colombia is more than it’s past. It’s time to rethink the country and realise it’s a beautiful place to visit and travel through. I’m just an Australian girl who’s fallen in love with the country, the people, the food… oh the food!
How can we work together?
I’m always interested in collaborating with people within the travel industry, namely Colombia-specific items and services. But I’m also interested in sharing anything travel related, specifically within South America. If you want to partner up and work together, get in touch. I’d love to hear from you. I love sharing my photos of trips and getaways to my readers and I love it when they share their photos back, revealing that we’re all somehow connected in our love of Colombia and travel.
Why work with Sarepa?
Over several years, many trips and a stint living in Colombia, I’ve become a bit of an unofficial ambassador of the country, spreading the word about the place and making sure it stays on travellers’ top must-visit destinations lists. I’m passionate about Colombia and about inviting people to learn about the country and visit the amazing destinations I have come to love during my own travels. Perhaps you have a product or service that you think fits the Sarepa.com audience? Get in touch with me, I want to hear more!
Social media stats
Sarepa.com is viewed in more than 180 countries, with the majority of views coming from the United States, Colombia, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
- WordPress followers: 900+
- Facebook fans: 700+
- Twitter followers: 1,100+
- Instagram followers: 500+
- Newsletter subscribers 200+
- Monthly blog views: December – 194,000 +
- Social media marketing – Allow me to promote your product or service via my social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. I will provide information about a product or service along with a link back to your websites.
- Submit a blog post – If you think your product or service is a perfect fit for Sarepa.com and our readers, then you may wish to write a post to promote it. Travel related and Colombia-specific posts are encouraged, but we are open to sharing information on other topics as well. Two links back to your website are also included in the post.
- Sidebar advertising – I also offer sidebar advertising and advertising within blog posts which you may wish to use to promote your product or service.
If you wan to work with me, or would just like more information, feel free to get in touch.